Learn Russian Online
Learn Russian with Masha is for everyone who wants to learn Russian online and get acquainted with Russian culture and traditions.
Learn Russian with Masha offers an introduction to the Russian language, provides Russian grammar lessons and extensive vocabulary lists, and also focuses on Russian culture and other interesting topics.
Did you know that ...
- Russia is the largest country in the world by landmass, covering over 6.6 million square miles
- Russia spans 11 time zones from Kaliningrad to Petropavlovsk-Kamchatsky
- 150 million people consider Russian to be their native language and 110 million speak it as a second language
- Russian language is the 7th most spoken language in the world
- Russian language is an official language not only in Russia, but also Belarus, Kazakhstan and Kyrgyzstan
- Russian language is one of the six official languages of the United Nations
Best Russian Textbooks
- Talk Russian (Book/CD Pack): The ideal Russian course for absolute beginners by Svetlana Furlong
- The New Penguin Russian Course: A Complete Course for Beginners by Nicholas J. Brown
- Russian Grammar You Really Need To Know: Teach Yourself by Daphne West
- Read and Write Russian Script: Teach Yourself by Daphne West
- Short Stories in Russian for Beginners: Read for pleasure at your level, expand your vocabulary and learn Russian the fun way! by Olly Richards
Have you got any questions? Or perhaps you have some suggestions or feedback relating to the website?
Get in touch with me at email@example.com and I'll get back to you as soon as I can.